The goals & requirements
- To build an SEO strategy to help them achieve their main goal, which was to be found online for “ECU remapping”.
- Being a brand with no real outreach we needed to promote the brand and get them found for some of the most competitive keywords in their industry.
Our strategy and how we executed the project
- We made full use of the fantastic imagery we were provided with from Steve at Hyperchips to their new website design. To ensure the imagery was given the exposure it deserved, we turned the website into a full width mobile-friendly site opposed to the previous contained site.
- We built in bespoke features to increase lead generation and improve the customer experience. One of these features was the Performance Checker, which allowed the potential customer to look up their vehicle using their registration to see what work Hyperchips could carry out on their vehicle.
- Another addition was to help Hyperchips to branch out into a larger company. We set up a Hyperchips Dealer section which was the first step to aid Hyperchips into becoming a franchise company. We created a franchise system to allow business owners to have the opportunity to join them and sell the same service.
- We created a strong SEO strategy expanding the site with specific landing pages to help Hyperchips to target competitive keywords. We worked on these keywords for over a year to ensure strong results.
- Having only 168 likes on Facebook we planned to increase their brand awareness, increasing the number of likes to over 3000 and still growing.
Hyperchips were generating around five leads per month prior to approaching us, they now receive between 75 and 100 leads each weekthanks to our improved website design and revamped marketing strategy. That’s an increase of over 1500% + in lead generation! We have achieved over 100 plus keywords on the first page of Google since taking over with their search engine optimisation.